Monday, October 31, 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT! THE COMPETITIVE EDGE BY MEREDITH ON DANCER'S TOOLBOX

I'm excited to share the announcement released Friday, October 28, 2016 from Dance Apps Inc.

"Dance Apps Inc. is excited to be partnering with Meredith Pennington, Dance Mogul Magazine, and other voices in the dance community for a weekly blog! Check it out in our app with NappyTabs, Dancer's Toolbox, in the 'more' tab!"

I am excited to be a part of this and already have my first post up, "There is a Time and Place to Show Your Individuality". I will be writing for them weekly and I will also be posting more often on here, The Competitive Edge by Meredith. I am so grateful to all of you from all over the world who have taken the time to read and support my blog! Please take time out to follow AND subscribe to The Competitive Edge by Meredith for the latest news and posts updates! Also, please go to the app store and download this awesome free app for your phone. I will certainly appreciate it. 

I love what I do. I love all things dance! It is a part of my soul. Thank you for going on part of my life's adventure with me.

Dance hard. Dance smart. And with a very grateful heart,
Meredith
thecompetitiveedgebymeredith.blogspot.com

FOLLOW MEREDITH ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Instagram: competitiveedgebymeredith
Facebook:Meredith Pennington
Facebook: The Competitive Edge by Meredith

Twitter: @the_comp_edge

No comments:

Post a Comment