Monday, February 2, 2015

Who I Am

Welcome to The Competitive Edge Blog! My name is Meredith Pennington and I am a Dance Educator. I have spent over 20 years in the dance studio/teaching and competition industries: from studio owner to guest instructor/choreographer, from competition judge to national director.  With my unique work history and experiences combined with my dance education, I have a deep understanding of dance, dance studios and the competition industry. I continue to work as a dance competition National Director and as a guest instructor teaching master classes and setting choreography.
This blog is based on my personal experiences and the knowledge I have gained over the years. I by no means know it all. I am still learning and growing. It is my sincerest hope that you find this blog insightful and useful. Not all topics will be designed for everyone but I hope everyone can take away something from my perspective as a parent, former studio owner, teacher, choreographer, former judge and national director. Thank you for taking the time to visit The Competitive Edge Blog!

Dance hard. Dance smart.
Meredith
thecompetitiveedgebymeredith.blogspot.com

FOLLOW MEREDITH ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Instagram: competitiveedgebymeredith
Facebook:Meredith Pennington
Facebook: The Competitive Edge by Meredith
Twitter: @the_comp_edge

No comments:

Post a Comment